Note to reader!

I try not to reveal too much of the book's major plots but some times I can't help it to give an overall idea of what I personally thought. I try not to ruin the book for anyone and sorry if I do so. Any of the books I write about have been read recently so that the review is fresh in my mind. Some books I will reread and post again later but if you have a request let me know, it will take me a while to go through my library again.

Also I try very hard to find the cover art from the actual book that I have some times this is not possible and I may result to a more common known cover. At no time will I ever post a book cover with a movie poster on it I like the originality and imagination of books movies just ruin what the readers imagination is capable of creating.

Rating Scale: The books I post here will be set on a rating scale. The scale being from 1-5 one being most likely to read again and 5 being least likely to read again.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Caress of Twilight

Caress of Twilight Plot Summary

Oh Merry, you lost a steam in your second book.  I may have forgotten to mention in the first summary that this is a book of vivid colors.  Anything with pretty colors catches my attention, add a very descriptive author and adult content and BAM I'm there.  Unfortunately, this book while introducing more colorful characters is very political which is not my favorite subject.  The princess entertains numerous visitors from all fairie courts playing politics.  When she isn't entertaining she is setting up her next political chess move, necessary but boooring.  Less fighting and detective work.  There is still hot and juicy with less of the violence, with the exception of the goblin scene I guess.  We do see the after affects of the Queens interrogation with no details  This is the build up book for the rest of the series, and the build up book as  I have said many times before is less than impressive.  Good news, new powers emerge which will make the next story more interesting.  The most disturbing of the book is old dying man sex...creepy.  If was not descriptive thank god but still unsettling.     



Rating~~3

No comments:

Post a Comment