Note to reader!

I try not to reveal too much of the book's major plots but some times I can't help it to give an overall idea of what I personally thought. I try not to ruin the book for anyone and sorry if I do so. Any of the books I write about have been read recently so that the review is fresh in my mind. Some books I will reread and post again later but if you have a request let me know, it will take me a while to go through my library again.

Also I try very hard to find the cover art from the actual book that I have some times this is not possible and I may result to a more common known cover. At no time will I ever post a book cover with a movie poster on it I like the originality and imagination of books movies just ruin what the readers imagination is capable of creating.

Rating Scale: The books I post here will be set on a rating scale. The scale being from 1-5 one being most likely to read again and 5 being least likely to read again.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Dead Ever After ~~Spoilers~~

Dead Ever After Plot Summary




The end of Sookie's adventure and I have been anxiously awaiting the end to see what great things will happen.  Spoiler begins here Eric leaves, Sookie doesn't become a vampire, and she ends up with the whiney Sam.  What a waste of my time.  All this build up with Eric over half the series and they don't even end up together what a cop-out.  Bullshit is all I have to say.  I guess the author should have ended like 3-4 books ago when Sookie and Eric were happy.  Ugg the cover is nice though and I like the inside flap art as well.  Pretty sad that the only positive comments I have for the finale of one of my favorite series' for several years is for the cover art. 


Rating~~5                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment