Note to reader!

I try not to reveal too much of the book's major plots but some times I can't help it to give an overall idea of what I personally thought. I try not to ruin the book for anyone and sorry if I do so. Any of the books I write about have been read recently so that the review is fresh in my mind. Some books I will reread and post again later but if you have a request let me know, it will take me a while to go through my library again.

Also I try very hard to find the cover art from the actual book that I have some times this is not possible and I may result to a more common known cover. At no time will I ever post a book cover with a movie poster on it I like the originality and imagination of books movies just ruin what the readers imagination is capable of creating.

Rating Scale: The books I post here will be set on a rating scale. The scale being from 1-5 one being most likely to read again and 5 being least likely to read again.

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Frostbite

Frostbite Plot Summary
As promised another review is rolling out.  I finished this one a few days ago and I am just now getting to the review.  This book did a much better job keeping me interested than the first book.  Not that the first book wasn't interesting but I liked this one better.

They kicked the action up in this book compared to the previous book, by like a lot, and I think that was why I liked it so much better than the first.  The ending was sad but much more interesting to a lot of magic and beatings and testosterone.  The action is not the only thing that got kicked up a notch.  The forbidden love story from the first book continues to develop in this book as well.  The majority of the time it seems more like a war between the body and the mind between the two characters, sexual tension and forbidden temptation are hard to overcome especially at 17.  I forget how intense first loves are when you are in high school and hormones are raging and everything is ridiculously important to you.  This story is a little different than a normal teen's story considering the circumstances but, not really, all the typical pining and whining is there.  The spelling/grammar mistakes are much improved, it only happened once or twice this book.  A step up from the first book in a lot of ways.

Rating~1

No comments:

Post a Comment