Note to reader!

I try not to reveal too much of the book's major plots but some times I can't help it to give an overall idea of what I personally thought. I try not to ruin the book for anyone and sorry if I do so. Any of the books I write about have been read recently so that the review is fresh in my mind. Some books I will reread and post again later but if you have a request let me know, it will take me a while to go through my library again.

Also I try very hard to find the cover art from the actual book that I have some times this is not possible and I may result to a more common known cover. At no time will I ever post a book cover with a movie poster on it I like the originality and imagination of books movies just ruin what the readers imagination is capable of creating.

Rating Scale: The books I post here will be set on a rating scale. The scale being from 1-5 one being most likely to read again and 5 being least likely to read again.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Passion

Passion Plot Summary


So after the second book in this series I was hopeless and about to give up completely on it, but I happened to find the third book at the used book store for half price so I thought what the hell it can't be that bad right?  Well turns out this book was AWESOME which is made obvious by the amount of time it took me to finish!! I was really surprised at how good this book was, I couldn't manage to put it down.  The difference between this book and the previous books was that there was a goal in the end, the main character was striving for something and she knew what she was aiming for not just wandering in the dark, like it the previous two books.  This book was basically a hop from lifetime to lifetime describing Daniel and Luce's past lives and love together.  You get to see where their love grew from and what all went into their idea of "soul mates."   It still doesn't answer the nagging ever present question of where in the hell did Luce and Daniel meet?! That is the question I really want answered and I am still left wanting, damn it they better answer this in the finale known as Rapture whenever it is released. (which by the way they set up the finale story very well in the end here, i'm looking forward to it.)  This book goes all the way back to the beginning of time through Egypt, Mayan, and Shakespearean history it was pretty cool.  I am a big history buff so the idea of going back in time is interesting to me , there are no factual events that happen but whatever that's not the point the romance mixed into different eras is the point.  I would say that this book makes trudging through the first and second book worth it.     



Good for romance mixed with history enthusiasts

Rating~~1  



No comments:

Post a Comment