Note to reader!

I try not to reveal too much of the book's major plots but some times I can't help it to give an overall idea of what I personally thought. I try not to ruin the book for anyone and sorry if I do so. Any of the books I write about have been read recently so that the review is fresh in my mind. Some books I will reread and post again later but if you have a request let me know, it will take me a while to go through my library again.

Also I try very hard to find the cover art from the actual book that I have some times this is not possible and I may result to a more common known cover. At no time will I ever post a book cover with a movie poster on it I like the originality and imagination of books movies just ruin what the readers imagination is capable of creating.

Rating Scale: The books I post here will be set on a rating scale. The scale being from 1-5 one being most likely to read again and 5 being least likely to read again.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Catching Fire

Catching Fire Plot Summary
Yes, that's right I have finished another one!  All that's left is the final book in the trilogy and I think I will move from series' for a bit.  I'm sure its getting old.  Anyway, this book further proves my theory of disliking sequel.  The book got considerably better in the end, but in the beginning all I could think was really? We are doing this again?!  It also had a very twilighty feel in the beginning with the main female character being "caught" in between two beautiful awesome men. Oh to be so lucky...not saying she doesn't pay an enormous price that I wouldn't want to pay but none the less a place most women would want to find themselves.  In the beginning they could have changed her name to Bella.  After he finally makes a decision it becomes less so and the story gets interesting.  The games are just as evil especially considering the group of  victors expected to fight.  The clothes are marvelous as usual and  the games while horrifying was interesting.  Its nice to have a popular book no revolve completely around someone's relationship.  Don't get me wrong there is that mushy feeling stuff in there a lot but not quite so obviously dramatic.  While I was not particularly crazy for this book it did it's job; build up to the finale and make me wanna finish the series.  I'm told the last one is really good and I hope to see some rebellious and foolish choices along with maybe some more stellar clothes! =)


Good for hard-ass Bella fans mostly

Rating~~3



No comments:

Post a Comment