Note to reader!

I try not to reveal too much of the book's major plots but some times I can't help it to give an overall idea of what I personally thought. I try not to ruin the book for anyone and sorry if I do so. Any of the books I write about have been read recently so that the review is fresh in my mind. Some books I will reread and post again later but if you have a request let me know, it will take me a while to go through my library again.

Also I try very hard to find the cover art from the actual book that I have some times this is not possible and I may result to a more common known cover. At no time will I ever post a book cover with a movie poster on it I like the originality and imagination of books movies just ruin what the readers imagination is capable of creating.

Rating Scale: The books I post here will be set on a rating scale. The scale being from 1-5 one being most likely to read again and 5 being least likely to read again.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Living Dead in Dallas

Living Dead in Dallas Plot Summary
Needless to say these books are a pretty quick and easy read.  I will have to say that Ms. Sookie is a magnet for bad luck its enough to make you feel bad fo the girl even if she kind of gets herself into it.  She tries to be the bad ass human working with the vampires, but she just ends up bloodied, bruised, and mostly dead more for her trouble.  I wish Sookie wan't so damsel in destress, I kinda wish they would just turn her so she could be as badass as she thinks she is otherwise that mouth is gonna get her in trouble.  Now some of her troubles I wouldn't mind having such as having multiple superhuman sexy beings fighting over me girl take that opportunity and run with it!..prrrrr...  You get much more sexy time with Bill and Sookie in this book and a very lovely description of Eric in spandex mmmm.  Eric has always been my favorite even if he is a douche, his little plea towards the end makes me melt.  Bill is still there and but now he is more boring doing the same ole thing, conservative and some what selfish.  Someone needs to give that man a book about women these days so he can use it as a bible.  The introduction of  more were-animals and a very fanatical group of vamp haters moves the story along, only thing is that it seems to paint a bad picture of church but I guess they are extremests still little weird.  I very much enjoyed the book I look forward to the upcoming shennanigans of the next 9 books and the final one on May 7th so sad. 



Good for sourthen girls


Rating~~ 1
                                   
Nearly Killed      Nearly Killed        Nearly Killed        Brain Nearly Fried by
 by Maenad      By Long Shadow   in the Fellowship       Maenad
               










No comments:

Post a Comment