Note to reader!

I try not to reveal too much of the book's major plots but some times I can't help it to give an overall idea of what I personally thought. I try not to ruin the book for anyone and sorry if I do so. Any of the books I write about have been read recently so that the review is fresh in my mind. Some books I will reread and post again later but if you have a request let me know, it will take me a while to go through my library again.

Also I try very hard to find the cover art from the actual book that I have some times this is not possible and I may result to a more common known cover. At no time will I ever post a book cover with a movie poster on it I like the originality and imagination of books movies just ruin what the readers imagination is capable of creating.

Rating Scale: The books I post here will be set on a rating scale. The scale being from 1-5 one being most likely to read again and 5 being least likely to read again.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Lucky One

The Lucky One Plot Summary
**Major Motion Picture**
I know I said that I was done with Mr. Sparks after the horrendousness that was Dear John, but I decided to give this book a chance.  I am not gonna lie it was partially because Zach Effron was in the movie looking super hot so I actually looked into the book (at least I admit to my shallowness) and I have to say I may have misjudged Mr. Sparks on first read.  I loved this book, the end was what I wanted it to be and yes it is very predictable and mushy gushy but I still loved it.  After seeing that he is not always doom and gloom I may finally break down and read The Notebook.  I like the writing style used where the chapters are different main characters perspectives; this gave me a more rounded look at the story. The romance aspect did have a very sketchy start considering it is a little creepy from the chick side of things; A guy walking across the country because he liked to walk to some unknown location to meet mystery lady ? I mean really creepy, but I thought it was sweet, after explanation and considering how things turned out.  It's nice to live in a world of make believe where men are actually considerate and do things for a woman the love because they want to, or gone out of their way to make a woman feel special.   Most guys would call this guy gay, which would make me want to be a gay man. 



Good for the girly mushy fans

Rating~~1

 

No comments:

Post a Comment