Note to reader!

I try not to reveal too much of the book's major plots but some times I can't help it to give an overall idea of what I personally thought. I try not to ruin the book for anyone and sorry if I do so. Any of the books I write about have been read recently so that the review is fresh in my mind. Some books I will reread and post again later but if you have a request let me know, it will take me a while to go through my library again.

Also I try very hard to find the cover art from the actual book that I have some times this is not possible and I may result to a more common known cover. At no time will I ever post a book cover with a movie poster on it I like the originality and imagination of books movies just ruin what the readers imagination is capable of creating.

Rating Scale: The books I post here will be set on a rating scale. The scale being from 1-5 one being most likely to read again and 5 being least likely to read again.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Peachkeeper

The Peach Keeper Plot Summary
Alas I'm back, on to the next chick book that I like so much.  So, lets talk about the peachkeeper I have decided that this author likes the whole high school used to define me but now at 30 I will overcome/embrace this thing.  If I ignore that part of one of the romance stories it was a pretty good read.  Some of the heartache could have been avoided by asking and awkward but necessary question but then there wouldn't be a story that way lol.  The chase is the best part.  The story has murder, mystery, romance, and more of that gooey good stuff that makes a chick story good. Since this author is very found of the high school persona I think I will avoid her books in the future only because i'm not into that kind of read.  Used to be but i've grown out of it.  It wasn't one of those books that was like pulling teeth to get through by any means I did want to know how it was going to end without guessing, but I doubt it will be one of the stories that I keep on my bookshelf, more than likely it will end up at a used bookstore.



good read for high school girls

Rating~~5 

No comments:

Post a Comment