Note to reader!

I try not to reveal too much of the book's major plots but some times I can't help it to give an overall idea of what I personally thought. I try not to ruin the book for anyone and sorry if I do so. Any of the books I write about have been read recently so that the review is fresh in my mind. Some books I will reread and post again later but if you have a request let me know, it will take me a while to go through my library again.

Also I try very hard to find the cover art from the actual book that I have some times this is not possible and I may result to a more common known cover. At no time will I ever post a book cover with a movie poster on it I like the originality and imagination of books movies just ruin what the readers imagination is capable of creating.

Rating Scale: The books I post here will be set on a rating scale. The scale being from 1-5 one being most likely to read again and 5 being least likely to read again.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Spirit Bound

Spirit Bound Plot Summary

Another mediocre book I'm sorry to say.  Better than the book before this one but not as good as the first three by a long shot.  We have finally reached the end of the school year after 5 books and numerous chances Rose gets to take her final fight tests, I've been looking forward to this since book one.  She did very well and I'm glad the author actually went into what was required for the test and didn't just breeze over the experience.  After finally becoming a guardian Rose trashes everything once again by ignoring her duties despite her talk of honor and runs off.  This is where Rose's complete selfishness takes over once again, except this time she enlists her friends to help her.  She uses and endangers her friends throughout and ignores any consequences for her or her friends.  I understand why but my lord all that effort and deceit over a man that you're not even sure you can save seems a bit much.  A lot of drama and the story moves along ok I wish there were more fighting and magic and less obsession but we can't always have what we want.  The spelling mistakes continue I was hoping that as the books went on and became more popular that they would have found an editor that would resolve this continuing problem but alas that was not the case.  This book was definitely an improvement  but I'm really hoping the final book will be more like the first ones, otherwise, anything beyond the third book will have been a waste of my time.   

Rating ~ 3

No comments:

Post a Comment