Note to reader!

I try not to reveal too much of the book's major plots but some times I can't help it to give an overall idea of what I personally thought. I try not to ruin the book for anyone and sorry if I do so. Any of the books I write about have been read recently so that the review is fresh in my mind. Some books I will reread and post again later but if you have a request let me know, it will take me a while to go through my library again.

Also I try very hard to find the cover art from the actual book that I have some times this is not possible and I may result to a more common known cover. At no time will I ever post a book cover with a movie poster on it I like the originality and imagination of books movies just ruin what the readers imagination is capable of creating.

Rating Scale: The books I post here will be set on a rating scale. The scale being from 1-5 one being most likely to read again and 5 being least likely to read again.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Deadlocked

Deadlocked Plot Summary


The next to the last book.  How will it end?! This book pretty much sky writes what happens.  I hate to say this book is one huge spoiler.  The book cover alone pretty much makes reading the book pointless.  There is some build up for the last book but overall book was kind of a give away, I think anyway.  Sure Sookie finally uses the fairy magic but not the way I wanted her too!  Eric gets into a crap ton of trouble and can't seem to beat off the queen of Oklahoma's advances.  He continues to act like a huge child to Sookie, because he can't get out of this predicament, he expects Sookie to save him without him having to do anything.  Men I swear to god they are useless.  Anyway, I am jumping on the bandwagon that this series is not ending well for me it started out so much better.  Color me disappointed so much so that I finished the book weeks ago and am just now getting to the review.  I haven't wanted to do it and now I can barely remember what happened except for the highlights.  Sam's crazy girlfriend gets busted for trying to over take the pack and has to fight it out.  This does not turn out well for one of the attendee's and insert fairy wish here.  PS no sex like at all sooo lame, and Sookie doesn't get beat up those are like core requirements that are not present.

Rating~~5

No comments:

Post a Comment