Note to reader!

I try not to reveal too much of the book's major plots but some times I can't help it to give an overall idea of what I personally thought. I try not to ruin the book for anyone and sorry if I do so. Any of the books I write about have been read recently so that the review is fresh in my mind. Some books I will reread and post again later but if you have a request let me know, it will take me a while to go through my library again.

Also I try very hard to find the cover art from the actual book that I have some times this is not possible and I may result to a more common known cover. At no time will I ever post a book cover with a movie poster on it I like the originality and imagination of books movies just ruin what the readers imagination is capable of creating.

Rating Scale: The books I post here will be set on a rating scale. The scale being from 1-5 one being most likely to read again and 5 being least likely to read again.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Plot Summary
It is been brought to my attention that the font I chose for  my blog was hard to read, sooooo we will see if this new font is any better and I changed the font color a little to help with that too.  Well enough with niceties on to fabulous number four! This horribly cheesy line possibly borrowed from an Evonivich novel may acctually apply here.  While I do not remember much from the last half of the series I do remember this book being my favorite!  I love all the  the tasks and what the champions have to accomplish in order to survive them. Maybe I just like seeing what the brilliant wizards of the magical world can put together to prove what  a champion is made of and how the students either exceed or fall short of everyones expecations.  Not only is there a huge competition for the school to unite together but there is of course the Voldermort story.   I'm happy to say his tale finally takes more of a role in this book; not just as a memory or via a minion, this story involved him in a plot that unraveled finto the capture of one HP! Love it.  There is less information on any school proceedings; i.e. quidditch, the house cup, classes.  There is some touch on the boys divination class and of course the studying for the tasks but nothing too in depth  Not that, that is bad its just a sidetrack in the story that I enjoy.  I have to say I love Quidditch and its not really in this story much =(

Good for~ Olderish  kids due to the presence of death 

Rating~ 1!!

1 comment:

  1. The new font looks great, can't wait to read more of your reviews :D

    ReplyDelete